Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Sew Easy!!!

Here is my first project with the Sew Easy Tool by We R Memory Keepers. It's a really cheap tool to get & super easy to use & not to mention very compact. I highly recommend it. You can purchase it here & also check out the demo video. We R Memory Keepers - Sew Easy


I chose the Zig Zag pattern for this Owl Card. 
First I took green card stock, measured it & cut it according to the length of the card. You can use the Sew Easy Tool free hand but I recommend to lay down a ruler to get your line straight. It makes it faster & easier to use it that way so you don't have to worry about any re-dos!! After doing my slice before I started with my thread I went back & scalloped the edges of the paper & then I proceeded with the thread. The button at the end is also attached with thread. Finally I put the adhesive on the back & attached it to my card. 



I think it adds a lot of character so definitely check it out. If you have one already I'd love to see your projects & hear what you think about the Tool. 

-Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment