Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello All, I'm sad to admit that I've done a horrible job at keeping up with this blog so here's to a fresh start! :D

After such a very long time I'm thrilled to be scrapping more & blogging again. I got my shop Jungle Scrapper back up & running. Make sure you stop by for a visit and check out some of my current listings. You can check it out here at: www.JungleScrapper.etsy.com Custom orders are of course always welcome!!! <3 I always look forward to those! :D
I've been keeping real busy working on lots of new projects! I'm now offering embellishments in my shop & in the near future I will be offering paperbag books, bookmakers, assorted holiday cards in bulk etc.    

Don't forget to become a Fan at: www.facebook.com/JungleScrapper Free giveaways and discounts will be given to fans in the near future!!!

Thank you to everyone who has supported Jungle Scrapper.

-Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment